Saturday, November 19, 2016

My super awesome husband! Phd - check!

He does not know this but I am secretly doing this blog post after I found the photos off the internet.

Congratulations, Matthew, for getting your doctoral degree! You have been working so hard for this.

Here, the main man of the university is ready to give him a special doctor´s scarf:



Here is the coolest photo of him, like saying: "Hahahaa, take that, suckers. You thought I would not get here and you were sooooo wrong!"



Once again - congrats!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations. when were these pictures taken? we are so proud of you Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were just taken a couple of weeks ago. I defended in February, but the graduation ceremony wasn't until October.

      Delete