Sunday, May 8, 2016

Birthday bash

I recently had a birthday, it was great to celebrate with Maris and the kids. 
 We went to some walking paths in a park near by (tervise rajad).  The weather has been beautiful, it was a great day to spend outside.

 One of the best parts of my birthday was watching the NFL draft!  It's my favorite sporting event of the year.  The 49ers took some really good players, I'm excited for the upcoming year.  With their first pick they took the guy I had been  hoping fore. 


 My original plans were to go to McDonalds and watch Star Trek.  It turned out we wen to Sub Way and watched the new Star Wars movie!  We were too lazy to drive into town for McDonals and Sub Way is the only place in Estonia that sells Doritos.  Their cookies are also fantastic.  The new Star Wars movie just came out for rent on our TV provider.  It was very good, glad to see Abrams in his element. 

We had a fruit pizza for cake, we liked it so much that we made it again yesterday. All in all it was a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment