Sunday, March 20, 2016

Family beach outing

The other day we went to the beach together (it is still winter almost turning spring, mind that, so cold and windy) because I wanted to go take photos. I usually go alone when Matthew can tend the kids, but this time he proposed going together. It was fun. Our older daughter run around in the water  until her boots were very wet. The baby fell asleep because of fresh seaside air. He was looking after the children and I took some photos. He said, "I spend all my days in cold concrete rooms and this is what you do - this is great!" It is great! There is so much beauty around everywhere! Here are some photos of the outing:





These two are my favorites, on is a little after sunset and the last one is some time after when the clouds lit up (best time!):


3 comments:

  1. Maris-your pictures are gorgeous! you are very talented. I hope you bring your camera and take lots of pictures at the family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I will! :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete