Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Done!


This week I defended my PhD dissertation!  It feels great to be done and it was a great experience.  I had kind and nice opponents, a wonderful supervisor and a lot of support from a lot of people, too many to name here.  If you've played a part in supporting me and you are reading this then pat yourself on the back.  The defense was about two hours and I felt pretty good up there.  There is a reception in October for those who received their PhDs, I haven't been to a graduation since 2001 so I am definitely going to go to this one.  For any looking for some light reading you can access my PhD dissertation here

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your defense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Happy Birthday to Jeff. I forgot to wear green today, I guess that means people get to ograbme me today.

      Delete