Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring! Kevad!

Spring is my favorite season. It is just so positive after months of darkness and everything gray. Life! Light! Here are some pictures from yesterday. I just love plants, that´s why the post. :)

My first orchid that has not died and is blooming again:



I love these blue flowers. And the big flower in a blue jacket is the prettiest of them all.


These yellow flowers have been the first signs of spring for me for years, along with dandelions (and we consider dandelions flowers and weeds at the same time).


I caught this pretty thing just accidentally:




Leaves are just barely there:


From the back yard of our apartment building:


Some leaves are more visible that others:


Yay, more flowers:





Enjoy the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment