- Weight gain: I gained just over 5 kilos (about 12 pounds). I can thank the pantry for that!
- Weeks: We were gone exactly 5 weeks.
- Fruit by the foot: The 124 fruit snacks are all gone! (I still have 9 that I haven't eaten)
- Pounds of luggage. We were allowed 122lbs total between the three of us and we measured in at 122 lbs. 6 lbs of peanut butter, 3 pounds of almond butter, miracle whip, protein bars, books, clothes, beef jerky, mashed potatoes, and so much more!
- Temple trips: I got to go 5 times to the temple! It was amazing each time.
- Baby steps. Our baby took her first steps this summer!
- Courts of Ice cream, got to love the half off sales!
Friday, August 22, 2014
Posted by Matthew Crandall at 9:29 PM