February was a great month for us! Usually February is the coldest month of the year but not this year. This picture was from a week ago, the snow banks are all gone today.
- Our baby rolled over! Now crawling yet, but she will be soon.
- Our baby is eating real food now! Buckwheat is not her favorite, millet is a bit better.
- Our baby also did baby swimming and baby gymnastics
- Maris began planning play dates for all of the new moms from church, new moms need to stick together!
- Maris has also been busy planning a combined Finland/Estonia women's camp for this summer.
- Maris has enjoyed tending to her plants, gardening is her new hobby
- I got a new calling and now am working with the young men which is great!
- Work is enjoyable as always, it will get busy at the end of March and stay busy until the end of May.
- We also discovered the most amazing sort of honey. Local, white, super sweet, creamy, it is fantastic!