Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer of Potter

For a long time I have not been a Harry Potter fan.  I saw the first movie back in 2002 (or was it 2001).  Anyway, before my mission and it was OK but not great.  After that I chose not to see any of the movies or read any of the books.  This summer I thought it was time to be a good husband (Maris watches Star Trek with me all the time) and watch Harry Potter.  While all the Potter fans had to wait about 10 years to watch all 8 movies, I got to watch them with no waiting!  We went through 1-8 in just a few weeks.  Saturday was our Harry Potter party where we watched the last two movies (Deathly Hallows parts I and II).  Of course how can you have a Harry Potter party with out snacks?  We had all of our favorites.  All in all I can say that I liked Harry Potter.  Good story, good characters, and good movies.  Luna was my favorite character. 


 Cake, cookies, nut and dried fruit mix, carmel coated corn puffs... what more could you ask for?

Oh yes, you could ask for score flavored milk shakes. 

1 comment:

  1. fun!!! we are all huge harry potter fans around here. glad you finally watched them!

    ReplyDelete