Friday, March 22, 2013

FHE pizza party

For Family Home Evening this week I decided to try different pizzas. I had made Estonian pizzas before: thick crust, a ton of toppings (like pineapple and other strange things) and a huge amount of cheese on top. Make it 3 types of cheese. It is hard to eat Estonian pizza because all the stuff on top just barely stays on. 

This time I decided to make Italian pizzas after eating some that my friend´s Italian boyfriend made. They had thin crust, sauce and cheese on the sauce and then toppings. No cheese on top. I thought it was awesome. And he put all these strange things on top like grilled eggplant and bell pepper and other vegetables. I kind of liked all the pizzas. One thing I did not like was the sauce - he just put tomato sauce on the crust, no spices or salt or anything. I thought it was too sour. So I made my own sauce with plenty of garlic, onion, oregano, basil and pieces of tomato. 

I tried pesto pizza and it was my favorite. Basil, oregano, mozzarella  and Parmesan cheese on top. 


Another good one was with grilled eggplant.


Garlic pizza! That is something Matthew does not eat. He hates garlic. I love it. :)


Cheese pizza. No meat. Matthew´s favorite. 

   
And finally pepperoni pizza, also Matthew´s favorite. 


We did not eat it all at once.:) There is still some in the fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment