Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall

It is fall in Estonia!  clouds, rain and chilly weather.  In the US you know it is fall when football starts, but in Estonia you can tell by the weather.  Summer is over.  I think fall is one season that is definitely better in the states.  Halloween, football, Thanksgiving, better weather all makes for a nice time.  Estonia is a wonderful place, but more so in the summer and winter.  But despite the weather and lack of football I am excited because the start of school! I teach my first lecture of the semester on Wednesday.  We won't have our nice new building like we were hoping.  They are pretty slow about building it, but hopefully for next semester.  September will be pretty easy and things will pick up in October. I got bumped up to full time so it will be a busy year!  Happy Fall to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment