Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The best class ever

This semester I have been teaching US foreign policy, the last lecture was on Monday.   For the last lecture we had a special guest speaker from the US embassy come.  Bob Gilchrist is the deputy chief of mission, meaning he is the highest ranking diplomat after the ambassador.  He talked about US-Estonian relations.  It was a great way to end the course.  I spent a lot of time preparing for the course and it all went well, the students had a good time learning about US foreign policy in an election year and I loved teaching it.  The students were great.  US foreign policy was the best class ever.  Next year we will not be offering US foreign policy, it was just a special course but I am hoping that I will be able to teach it again the year after.

No comments:

Post a Comment