Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Temples?

Today is conference, usually they announce where new temples will be built.  The church loves to build them in the US, Canada, and Europe.  There are some other places that are in dire need, so here is my top 10 list of potential temples, maybe some of them will be announced today!

1. Rio De Janerio, Brazil
2. Arequipa, Peru
3. Tooele Utah
4. Ceder City Utah
5. Torreon, Mexico
6. Jaxonville Florida
7. Lagos, Nigeria
8. Puebla, Mexico
9. Tucson Arizona
10.  Bakersfield California

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with Cedar City! I never went to school or anything there, but I bet they have to drive to St George, which is pretty far when Cedar is such a 'big' city by Utah standards! :) I love hearing the temple announcements. I remember when they announced the Kiev Ukraine temple and I thought of all of my great friends there and how excited they must have been, as well
    -k

    ReplyDelete