Tuesday, November 22, 2011

65 by 365


Well the last while people have been telling me how skinny I am so I went to weigh myself. I was down to 61 kilos! (134lbs) It was the day after a fast and after going to the bathroom, but this is the lightest I have been for a very very long time, maybe since 9th grade. This summer when I was in the states for 5 weeks I gained 6 kilos, but that was 8 kilos ago. So instead of waiting for the new year to make a resolution I thought I would make a resolution now. So this blog is here to introduce my 65 by 365 diet. I will get up to 65 kg (143lbs) by the end of the year (365th day of the year). To do this I'll have to increase my calorie intake. One of the reasons why I don't weigh a lot is because I only drink water. It saves a lot of money, and makes it easier to carry the groceries home (liquids are heavy). But that also cuts out a lot of calories. This diet will be a lot more fun than the ones most people go on. For example the Fun da-middle cupcakes that my parents gave us. We put some extra frosting on top, and they were amazing. They were little calorie bombs. The other item that will be key in this diet is "oven baked apple" flavored yogurt. This is the most amazing yogurt you will ever taste. Usually I just have a bowl of cold cereal in the morning, but now I will also be having a bowl full of this amazing yogurt. Today it was on sale so I bought another 2 kgs worth. I'll keep you updated on how the 65 by 365 diet is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment