Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Estonia

One of the awesome things about living in Estonia is running into famous people. This is one of the things I like about living in a small country. One example was at a concert when I used the urinal next to the former president. A recent example was in June when I sat next to a really famous Estonian. I kept thinking to myself "This looks a lot like the famous Estonian musician" It turns out that it was. His name is Arvo Pärt. I would say that he is the most successful Estonian ever. I realize that I look weird in the picture, but I am lucky to get it! The picture was taken at a Catholic worship service organized by Tunne and Mari-Ann Kelam. Mari-Ann was nice enough to send me the picture!


1 comment:

  1. Püha lehm! I can't believe you got to sit right next to Arvo Pärt. That's pretty awesome in and of itself, but then to hear that Mari-Ann Kelam was the one who gave you the pic -- that's truly awesome. Mul on kade!

    ReplyDelete