Friday, August 19, 2011

Banff, Canada

After the family reunion we went to Banff National Park in Canada! It was really beautiful. They had gorgeous mountains everywhere. The water there in the lakes and springs was a beautiful light blue. I guess there is something in glaciers that makes the water that way.

I love my parents, it was nice to get to spend so much time with them. I didn't have any pictures of Mom, sorry! Maybe they ended up on Lynne's camera.

This is a pretty water fall, there is a huge hotel also called Banff springs that is built right to the side of this little water fall.

We went on a gondola ride and it was an incredible view from up top.


I found these Canadian Russian nesting dolls for sale in a shop. It is amazing how popular they are. I found some in Japan also a few years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment