Monday, June 27, 2011

A visit from the Crandalls

We weren't the only Crandall family in Tallinn this last weekend. Uncle Evan, Aunt Susan, and their kids Hannah and Lilly were on a Baltic Cruise and were in Tallinn on Saturday. They even brought us Reeses from the US! Thank you!! We love Reeses peanut butter cups!

Hannah played a beautiful Chopan song on this piano, it is in the Estonian museum of history. They said that normally they don't let people play on it but they made an exception for us! It was worth it.

We spent a lot of time in Old Town and got to see a lot of sights. We went up into the tower of the town hall which I had never done before, it was a lot of stairs but it was worth it.


This is a nice view of the newer buildings in down town, Tallinn is a beautiful city.

Below is a clip of Hannah playing the piano, I was surprised at how well she plays! I wish I would have recorded a longer clip but I was afraid my memory card would fill up.

No comments:

Post a Comment