Monday, April 4, 2011

Where to start? from the beginning

So my computer crashed, and I have a new computer, I got a fairly cheap model and I was shocked to see how beautiful and wonderful it is. That means that I can now blog more! I will try to spend a little time catching up.


Christmas was wonderful. We went to T├Árva and had a wonderful Estonian Christmas dinner, it was my first real Estonian Christmas. Thanks to Maris' wonderful family for the wonderful Christmas! We had blood sausage, sauerkraut, and a nice pork roast. Above is the Christmas tree we had in our apartment, isn't it cute?




Maris had a birthday in January! She made herself a wonderful cake, and we found some cold cerial on sale at Stockmans! We also went swimming at kalevi Spas, it was a great birthday. She is now 24!



Elvis came to visit us during his spring break! We had a lot of fun, 5 D movie theater, normal movie theater and seeing some other fun places. Elvis had not been to Tallinn for a long time. We hope he comes to visit again soon!

We also had our first year anniversary on March 20th! It went by fast, it has been the best year of my life. Maris is a wonderful wife and I am glad that I can be with her for ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment