Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Conferences!

So it has been a quiet start to fall. The 49ers are 0-3 which broke my heart and got their offensive coordinator fired. School has been nice, but not too stressful, no major papers or projects due yet. I got my living permit without too much trouble. Last weekend we had district conference and this weekend is general conference. I am getting over a cold, so I was hoping to go and peacefully enjoy district conference, but it turned out that I had to translate into English from Estonian. I didn't have my English scriptures with me and had not translated into English for a while, I usually have had to translate into Estonian at church. It was ok, but not great. I was tired and in a bad mood by the end of day which was ├╝ber long because of the leadership meetings and the general session. I have never supported Saturday night church, but what can you do. I translated again Sunday and it went much better. I am almost over my cold and am looking forward to watching general conference from my home computer in English! I am also looking forward for the 49ers first win, which will come any week now! I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment