Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cinco de Mayo!


The 5th of May started out as any other day, lots of school work. I entered a source into my bibliography stating what day I had accessed an online source and it hit me!!! It was Cinco de Mayo!!! How could I have almost forgotten the day to celebrate Mexican culture and history? There aren't any Mexican restaurants here in Tartu so we had to make due with what We had. I whipped out the rolling pin and made some shells just like I used to when I was a missionary. Despite the many years since making them they turned out pretty good. In addition to cheese casadillas we put a cheap no name version of Nutella on them and they were fantastic. We also danced around and listened to wild Latin music. I hope your Cinco de Mayo was as much fun as ours was!

No comments:

Post a Comment